Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

Friday 24 August 2018

Rebranding: Update


Hello there!
Remember a couple of months back when I sent out an update that I was evaluating my image and my personal brand? Well, I have an update for you! As it stands now, I am deep within self-reinvention and I have been seeing positive results even though the negative and positive challenges posed upon me. I am glad to announce that September is my birth month aId i will be coming to age with this revamped profile and just general new me.



Thank you for your patience and your help even on social media. I am working on big things this season and will be looking to grow my network and share insightful moments with influential people of importance. Do follow me on Instagram to see my day to day activities in a visual format.

~Love, Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot