Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

Monday 3 September 2018

My First Experience of Huawei Joburg Day

Hello all!
Glad to see you returned for yet another post, as you read this I am currently going through the hundreds of pictures I took (Which look awfully awesome) trying to decide which ones to use on this post. Well to say the most, #HuaweiJoburgDay was all the fun adding on that it was my first experience of the event. I will be also uploading a reel on my youtube to recap my captures, So do stay subscribed on my youtube channel and as soon as I put it up, you will get a notification!


 
I also caught up with one of my muses and lifelong legend, Mika Stefano! How's that for a debut into the media scene of Mzansi! 


It was truly an exhilarating experience and would love to extend my gratitude to 947 for their humbling patrons for treating us like royalty on the day, I'm definitely looking forward to my next Joburg Day and more to come.
~Love, Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot